Fabulous new construction reminiscent of the "early Carmel days" when the Carmel's first golf course was located on Carmel Point in the early 1900's. Bell-McBride builders were commissioned to build a new custom home and relocated the historic Club House on the oversized lot. The home features beautiful woods, stones, ceramics, vaulted ceilings, ocean views, patios, outdoor gardens, and much more. Set just a short distance from Carmel Beach, the historic "Golf House" has been transformed into one of Carmel's true jewels.
Mark Duchesne of Carmel Realty Company
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Estates & Homes of Monterey County,
Vol. 14, Issue 10, Page 18.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- New Construction
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Fire Alarm: Fire Alarm
- Heating System: Fireplace Heating, Forced Air Heat, Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Wood Shingle Roof
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Other Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Fireplace Heating
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler System, High Ceilings, Vaulted Ceilings
- Fence: Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- View: Bay View, Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.